Maintaining your eye health is essential to promoting your overall wellness.
Learn more about the risk of infection when wearing contact lenses, the
symptoms of uveitis, VISX technology, and the importance of routine eye
exams with these great resources. Give
Dr. Mark Hornfeld a call at (212) 580-8881 for more information on our eye care services.
· There are certain major differences between
Intralase and LASIK. Read all about them in this article from Connecticare.
· This great article from the Glaucoma Research Foundation’s
website can help you learn more about
what an eye with glaucoma looks like.
· The American Academy of Ophthalmology is a great place to learn
about treatments for
· Are you unsure about the treatments available for
macular degeneration? Learn more about your options with this article from the American Health
· Do you need new glasses? Lucky for you, there are many fun options
trending the runways right now. Check out this
Los Angeles Times article to read more.
For even more valuable resources or information on common eye treatments,
come speak with Dr. Mark Hornfeld and his staff at
Vista Laser Vision in New York City. Call us today at (212) 580-8881 to schedule your appointment today.