Our recent blog posts have a lot of great information on the medical procedures available for correcting vision problems. Dr. Mark Hornfeld specializes in laser vision correction for a number of different visual ailments. These links contain useful information about various eye conditions and the treatment options available. To inquire about our eye treatment services in New York City, call Dr. Mark Hornfeld at (212) 580-8881.
- Nearsightedness is a condition that makes it difficult to see objects clearly when they are far away. To learn more about nearsightedness, check out this article from the American Optometric Association.
- Do you suffer from cataracts? Read this page from MedicineNet.com to learn how cataract surgery can improve your vision.
- Although cataract surgery can help improve your vision , it is important to know whether you are a candidate for the operation. To find out more, check out this informative webpage.
- For information on the differences between lens implantation and LASIK , read this article from Optometric Management.
- To learn about astigmatism and how it can cause blurry vision, take a look at this article.