If you’re unsure about whether you would like to undergo laser eye surgery to replace your contacts or eyeglasses, the best first step is doing research. These helpful sites can give you plenty of the information you’ll need before talking to your ophthalmologist.
- AllAboutVision.com offers this eye-opening article on the differences between PRK and LASIK procedures .
- Stay up-to-date on the latest vision statistics at Laser-Eye-Surgery-Statistics.com.
- EyeDoctorGuide.com presents this article on the different causes of contact lens discomfort .
- WebMD provides this comprehensive guide to LASIK , including details on the procedure, what to expect, and recovery time.
- Find out how to prepare for your LASIK procedure with this Mayo Clinic article.