If you’re curious about the eye treatments available to correct your vision problem, one of your best resources for information is Dr. Mark Hornfeld and his staff at Vista Laser Vision. We love sharing our knowledge with our New York City clients. Read through these articles to learn about common eye treatments:
· Regular eye exams are the key to preventing and monitoring diabetic retinopathy . Learn more about this condition with help from the U.S. National Library of Medicine.
· For even more information on preventative measures for diabetic retinopathy , head over to the Mayo Clinic’s website.
· Are you wondering whether or not you’re a good candidate for LASIK ? Read this MedicineNet article before heading to your doctor to discuss the procedure.
· The National Keratocunus Foundation is a great resource for you to learn everything you need to know about corneal transplant surgery.
· Don’t just wonder how LASIK works ; watch this demonstration from the Food and Drug Administration.
For even more valuable resources or information on common eye treatments, come speak with Dr. Mark Hornfeld and his staff at Vista Laser Vision in New York City . Call us today at (212) 580-8881 to schedule your appointment today.