Maintaining your eye health is essential to promoting your overall wellness. Learn more about the risk of infection when wearing contact lenses, the symptoms of uveitis, VISX technology, and the importance of routine eye exams with these great resources:
· Explore this article from the World Health Organization for more information on refractive errors .
· How do contact lenses increase the risk of eye infections? Check out this link from GetEyeSmart.org to find out.
· What are the different types of eye infections ? Visit this link from EmpowHer.com to learn the answer.
· Visit this link from PubMedHealth.gov for more information about the causes of—and risk factors for—uveitis.
· Are you showing symptoms of uveitis ? Learn more with this MedicineNet.com article.
When Give Dr. Mark Hornfeld a call at (212) 580-8881 for more information on our eye care services.