Maintaining your eye health is essential to promoting your overall wellness. Learn more about the risk of infection when wearing contact lenses, the symptoms of uveitis, VISX technology, and the importance of routine eye exams with these great resources. Give Dr. Mark Hornfeld a call at (212) 580-8881 for more information on our eye care services.
· Harmful UV rays from the sun can affect your vision, as well as your skin. Educate yourself on the ocular risks of sun exposure with this article from USA Today .
· This document from the Environmental Protection Agency provides important information about protecting your eyes from sun damage.
· Cataract surgery has a short healing time, but you should remember to always follow your ophthalmologist’s aftercare instructions. You can also find some helpful recovery tips in this article from WebMD .
· Find out more about what to expect following cataract surgery in this guide from MedicineNet.com.
· The National Eye Institute brings you some simple tips for eye health at any age.