High Tech IOL Implants in the Brooklyn Area
Eliminate Your Need for Glasses and Contacts
The acronym IOL stands for intraocular lens, and with the implant of a high-tech IOL, you may be able to see well both near and far. This can eliminate your need for glasses or contacts. Dr. Mark Hornfeld recommends this procedure to people who are having cataract surgery and need to, or would like to, have a lens replacement. Our team can help determine if high tech IOL implants are right for you!
Taking off your glasses or contacts has the following benefits:
- No more lost glasses
- You never have to worry about scratched or foggy lenses
- Waking up in the morning with clear vision
- Eliminate itchy, dry eye and infection problems that can result from contact usage
- Freedom to swim and enjoy water sports
- Improve your appearance
- Save money in the long run
Call us at (212) 580-8881 to learn more about this procedure and find out if you care a good candidate for this option.